Geneva Motor Show 2022 Cancelled

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Very unfortunately but perhaps not surprisingly the 2022 Geneva International Motor Show is cancelled for a third year in a row.

This is an epic event I’ve been to several times now and you can normally do as a day trip from Belfast International. It’s normally a sea of people so I can understand the organisers parking it.

PeteL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
That is a pity.

I worked in Switzerland for a number of years and went to the Geneva Motorshow every year without fail. It is a great show, although I have nothing to compare it against really apart from the motorshows I went to in the 80's at the Kings Hall!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Would love to go - maybe in 2023 I will try align it with a ski trip so I'm over there to check it out

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S
It's awesome and so simple to just fly in, straight into the show, then either come straight home or ski for a few days. Perfect :grinning:

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Hopefully going to 2024 show. But I see alot of car makers have pulled out . BMW , mercedes etc
Think its common place these days tbh, manafactuers dont really seem to bother bar the odd show for big reveals.

My brother and I went to frankfurt a couple of years ago and a few big names weren’t there but we still had a great time tbh. Was loads of weird and interesting stuff at the show.