Wheels or Tyres: Genuine BBS CH ET50 19" 5x112 235/35/19 Pirelli P Zero

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Guys

Putting a feeler out there for my Genuine BBS CH alloy wheels with Pirelli P Zero 235/35/19 tyres.

I have had these wheels for longer than some of you have had children lol and cared for them just as much.

Currently in storage but being realistic, I don't know when or if ill ever use them again.

Their condition, considering age and usage is pretty good. I think one wheel has a slight kerb mark on them but I'll upload pictures for tomorrow/weekend.

Tyres have decent tread as well and cost £170 each.

ET is 50 which sits perfectly flush with Golfs/Leons/A3 etc...

PCD is 5x112

They were refurbed by NuLook in 2012 I think.

Come with original carbon centres as well as red/gold sticker centres from BlackWater Graphics.

Let me know if you are interested, looking somewhere in the region of £995 OVNO

image.jpg

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
You'll need spacers to fit a B8. They are ET45, but can hold up to ET30 with no issues.

cluggo

RMS Regular
Drives
F80 M3
I really don't understand this et/ offset carry on lol. I normally buy wheels and get them put on that's about hilghlight of what I know!!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Would love them on the focus (not even sure they would fit) but I dont even have the dollars to buy them. Great looking wheel, GLWTS

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
TTT guys, will get individual pictures of the wheels and tyres this week.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
The CH's new are £250 a wheel and tyres are £180 each so that's £1720 lol new!

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
Sorry boydie I just meant for @bigupcooper's wheels as I don't want to spend more than £600 on alloys to sell my S3 on I've no problem giving up to £2k for the right wheels for me tho, CH work on most things

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Up we go guys, great set of genuine wheels for someone's car for titanic dubs this month!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Do you have any pictures of individual wheels and tyres condition mate?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.