Active Deal Gerber Suspension + Paraframe Knife £30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Good price on this, normally close to £50.

I got two in the post today, 100%, no problems.

Gerber Suspension & Mini Paraframe Twin Pack | My Tool Shed

IMG_3700.JPG

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Really fighting the urge with this. Could be a good Father's Day present but I'm thinking would my dad ever use it?

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
@Odhran I guess you ask the question, would you ever use one?

I'm kind of the same. I think I'd like one, but if I need pliers, I lift the pliers. If I need a screwdriver, I lift one from the drawer. Guess it could be handy for out on the bike.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man

I'm kind of the same. I think I'd like one, but if I need pliers, I lift the pliers. If I need a screwdriver, I lift one from the drawer. Guess it could be handy for out on the bike.

But that's the thing I guess, it's for when your aren't at home? Out with the kids, pram needs something done, or buy a new toy and need to cut off cable ties. I genuinely found a use for my knife on most occasions when out and about.

MarkM

RMS Regular

I have a leatherman very similar, bought it to keep in the car, never used it though lol

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
If it came with a pouch it would seal the deal for me. Id just lose it if I left it about the garage.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Got mine today. Well pleased with it. Bigger than I thought it would be and it seems very good quality.

NotKG

Banned
there's always someone shows up with a power ranger tool belt with toys on it, and when it comes to using it, it's fkn useless for nothing more than a loose screw. lol

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Order one too, arrived a couple of days ago. Great job for the money (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.