Golf R32 Paintwork Correction and serious chip repair

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
its £30 per panel if it is repairable, there isn't much I wouldn't tackle ;)

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
I should say that price is with the paint supplied to me, if no paint its just the cost on top for the touch in bottle :grinning:

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
Just out of curiosity how do you stone chip repair? The last guy who owned my car filled in a few random ones and its just obvious blobs left, do you wetsand it down level so its only the paint inside the actual chip left??

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
in a nutshell yes, though it is a time cosuming process to do it properly :grinning:

richie_mck

RMS Regular
DAD5700D-C21B-4044-A28F-5EB3CC245175-1088-0000013DD198B9A5.jpg

Woodcutter , wheels now de-feltspec'd and he has reverted to taking his pictures with the toaster

Looks far better with the black wheels, but he is still a jerk

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Much as the white wheels where not great id prefer them over the black wheels. Sure you might as well have black steelies on it :worried:

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Imola red is easy to repair, correcting the paint on an imola car is a different story though lol!

DavyH

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf 2.0 TDI
Absolutely fantastic work on a great wee car. That's some turn around with those hateful stone chips. Well done mate!

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Thanks folks, we will have a few cars at dubshed this year, be sure to come over and say hello :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.