Group Buy-Foam Lances (money now needed)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
used ryans lance yesterday, i think the first batch of snow foam we made was not concentrated enough lol
attachment.php

looked more like a coke whore had attended mr mcilmail's house rather than we were trying to wash cars, but the first bottle covered his and my cars, as did the 2nd!

was quite impressed as i had not washed my audi for 4 months, and well it lifter everything bar the diesel i spilled
it even lifter 4 months worth of brake dust which i was really really not expecting!
fair enough it did take me to sponge the car but still im not an anal car washer like most

Attachments

• 01022009002.jpg
    01022009002.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 134

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Keith do you mind me asking how much you paid as looking to get one myself and missed the group buy.

There's an offer on the Karcher kit, £52 with 5 litres. I ordered another 5 litres and postage was £6

Totalled £70, ordered monday, arrived today. good times.

PJS

RMS Regular
Whats the proper technique for using these?

No real technique as such - fill bottle with diluted solution, stick on the end of the trigger, and point at car.
Leave for 5-8 mins, and then rinse off well, before washing with mitt.
Use about 1.5" of foam and fill up to near the top with water - hot/or cold, doesn't matter which.

pheunos

RMS Regular
Still not received mine as of this morning. Anyone else still waiting?

Ryan, any idea what's going on? Do you have parcel force tracking numbers for these?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah, just arrived with the postie. I was under a car working away and he shoved it infront of my face. Didn't sign anything so I assume it didn't go recorded :confounded:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.