Group Rolling Road Day @ AI Autosport Discussion!!

Which venue?

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
I'm sure there are other members who know the RR companies well, but I'll happily organise it if noone steps up to do it. Date wise, probably late August or early September, Sat or Sunday.

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
I would be happy to sort the day ( done one a few years back with a good turn out) il phone jonny/phil at ai tomorrow and see what dates suit..

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Cheers Marky.

Let me speak to the mods first, and then I'll let you know whats happening.

Paddy H

Banned
Drives
Accord Executive
I thought it was a Rest and Relaxation session, until i caught on... it was Rolling Roads.

:worried:

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Lol. Yeah rolling road. I'm awaiting the go ahead from the mods, then I'll get onto it tomorow.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
yeah adam i,d be up for it , if it was a sunday ..also it really couldnt be anywhere else but with phil at ai surely

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Good stuff. There are a few more sponsors on here who have RR facilities, they might be interested in promoting their business with good rates. But like I said this is open to suggestions, just looking to hear peoples opinions on the idea.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
I'd go, and blow my skyline all over the back wall of where ever it is, yeeeeeeeeeeehawwww!

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Right guys.

Off the phone to TorqueNI, one of the site sponsors.
£25 per car, three runs, two wheel drive cars, Saturday or Sunday (if good numbers)

Ryan and OBD, another site sponsor.
£25 per car, two-three runs, two wheel drive cars, Saturday or Sunday.

AI autosport, no answer, will ring again later.

How does that sound to anyone?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Sounds good. AI are 35 a car if 10+, someting like that. Depends on the list of people interested. if no big amounts of 4wd stuff..

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
And is that just power. or printout including air/fuel ratio, torquevbhp, boost?, knock/det check

try elite motor performance too, Armagh. Only dyno-dynamics rolling road in the north. 4wd. shootout mode where nothing can be adjusted and should be comparable with all other dyno dynamics rollers when operated in shootout mode. Brendan is friendly enough,

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I'll be up for this.

Was about to try organising another Northcoastcruisers.com one at AI. Last time I did we had 28 cars @ £35 a head.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Bora
OBD is handy for me. I'll put the corrado in and we'll see if it'll eat the pistons off itself.

I'd like to see what power is left in it before I add the new intake, cam etc.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.