Active Deal halfords professional top and bottom box

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Got it :grinning: It was on display so it has a few scrapes but no dents or anything. Considering the value of the bundle deal even if you don't take into affect the 25 piece spanner kit that also comes with it, i'll let the few scrapes slide :laughing:

JT_EVO

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3 Type R
I bought this set a couple of years back, not bad not bad at all, not let me down, small drawers have a mind of their own sometimes though.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Has anyone noticed this deal pop up in the last wee while?

I'd hoped it might have been promoted over Easter but their bundle deal is currently £299 rather than £199 :worried:

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Has anyone noticed this deal pop up in the last wee while?

I'd hoped it might have been promoted over Easter but their bundle deal is currently £299 rather than £199 :worried:

That includes the middle 4 drawer chest as well. If you want you can buy the whole kit and i'll give you £60 for the 4 drawer if you don't want it?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I've a friend about to sell his Halfords professional set. I'll find out the details. He's over ocd about everything so it'll be in great condition.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.