Active Deal halfords professional top and bottom box

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cro

RMS Regular
Lol i need the industrial top box to come down in price, my ocd just couldnt handle a black industrial bottom cab and red pro top... not for tools

pablo

RMS Moderator
made up with mine, had to knock out the pins for the internal locks so I could open the drawers with the lid closed (there is another chest on top of this one).

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
I would've taken it back before drilling makeshift latches on the front, lifetime warranty no?

tumblr_me6tdsf6Lj1rm8i4to1_500.gif

lol

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
It annoying how the stickers arn't easily peeled off either :worried:

Think professional range have lifetime warranty Jas Lad

n3il

RMS Regular
Drives
CRXvtec/vtis
if anyone is missing a liner, check one of the other drawers for a double

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I have very similar looking Sealey American Pro ball bearing roller drawer top and bottom cabs that I can do for £250 for the pair if anyone is interested.

I have a for sale thread on here somewhere!

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
I bought mine just before Xmas on the same offer, for the money i think they're great and tidy up my tools which had been scattered about the place.

However some of the drawers have a mind of their own when they stayed closed or not, i had to diy a solution..

photoysi.jpg

I had to double check to make sure that wasn't posted by Ge0rge

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
george would you be able to measure the height of the lower box on wheels for me?
Tempted but want the lower part to go under a bench

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Got the height of the site, should he looking first. Reserved mine and collecting it shortly

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
sorry mate forgot to check!
No worrys, I was on my phone first and could see the size, and got it when I went on the computer.
Got mine tight fit in the wee rover
uploadfromtaptalk1368894176615.jpg

Also helped an old couple who got the key stuck in the boot lock of the rover 75, over an hour from home. Right place, right time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.