Active Deal HEL brake lines 40% off

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
D0718262-1130-4113-A546-11D003728A2B.jpeg

simy

RMS Regular
Still got last year's ones, never fitted, if anyone wants them.
For standard R53 Cooper S calipers.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
Yeah Simon not to sure what is needed and if there's a difference because it has 4 and single pots

Whereas the s turbo I believe has 2 pots?
Banjos are the same , only brembos are different (bigger), forester would be slightly longer than Impreza but the imprezas would still fit AFAIK, so newage WRX would do your job

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Of course I bought these last week at full price!!

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
Ack FFS, coulda done with this! How did you get notified of that sale @bigsigh?
They do good stuff every year , I just make a point of checking in December to see what they are offering . That one wasn’t well publicised on social media , I’m guessing they learnt from last year

NeilNaz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cautiously
Do your own due diligence on Hel brake lines before you order, there are plenty of absolute horror stories about these failing. I personally would spend a bit extra and go for a premium brand such as Goodridge.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Do your own due diligence on Hel brake lines before you order, there are plenty of absolute horror stories about these failing. I personally would spend a bit extra and go for a premium brand such as Goodridge.

any examples of such failures? seeing as they come with a lifetime warranty?

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
Still got last year's ones, never fitted
I'm the same but still have my Defender. Changed the brake fluid just before I got them so not had the motivation to change them

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I ordered a set in last years sale which I think was 50% off. after waiting months with terrible follow up on their side, I cancelled the order.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
I ordered my rear conversion lines for r32 rear calipers onto my mk3 in the deal last year. Arrived within a week

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Had them on the evo, clio and now the m3 with no issues. Good quality product IMO.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.