Hometyre Mobile Tyre Fitting Service

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hometyreni

Drives
Ford Mondeo ST22
Need Tyres ? Hometyre come to you at your home or workplace at NO EXTRA COST. Choose from a massive selection of tyres including, budget, mid range and all premium brands to suit cars, 4x4's and vans. All new tyres are digitally balanced and fitted with a new valve, old tyres are taken away. Other services include mobile puncture repairs, laser wheel alignment & locking wheel nut removal. If you have your own tyres for track days etc we can fit and remove these when required. Our mobile units are equipped with the very latest tyre fitting technology which can handle wheels up to a massive 24" diameter. Our equipment is plastic guarded to protect your alloy wheels. For an all inclusive quotation call Norman on 07545 916 335 or email norman.mckee@hometyre.co.uk
Web; www.hometyre.co.uk
Office; 028 9190 9091

Tyre brands supplied; Pirelli, Michelin, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Avon, Toyo, General, Maxxis, Federal & massive selection of low cost budget tyres.
Hankook & Nokian runflat tyres also available.

hometyreni

OP
H
Drives
Ford Mondeo ST22
Hi Alan, Hope you're well. Thanks for your comments mate. Really appreciate it.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Mate, how much do you charge for fitting four tyres and do you go as far as Ballyhalbert?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I phoned Norman last nite, arranged a decent tyre for the octavia after taking a chunk out of the tyre wall last week :oops:

Norman arrived this morning at my place of work and had the tyre changed and sorted within 30 mins

Nice guy, very accomadating, and even cleaned up the rim before putting back on with the new tyre

Tyre was even balanced onsite with the mobile workshop that he has, very impressive

I would definately recommend and would deal with him again

Thanks Norman (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.