Honda Accord Commercial - Cog

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
waythingsgo2-sml.gif

Yes the "Cog" ad for the Honda Accord.

$750,000 to watch bits of honda roll across the floor? Worth every penny:

Honda Accord Cog Movie (apple quicktime)

Andy

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Just dug this od thread up, but they have removed it from their site :confounded:

Any ideas where i can see it again? thought it was well done :p

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
what i want to know is how do wheels roll up a hill so quick and free? there are a few other obvious difiances of physics, but you will need to watch to find them!

MrDave

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E39
Ok im a bit late but reading about how they made it they weighted the tops of the wheels with bolts and so on so that they would roll upwards a short distance....

-Pete-

RMS Regular
its clearly been tidied up and smoothed out with computer though too such as the speakers bouncing up and down!

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Bibby said:
what i want to know is how do wheels roll up a hill so quick and free? there are a few other obvious difiances of physics, but you will need to watch to find them!

i have the dvd of it, i think they were lightened wheels with weighting in them

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
106lad said:
i have the dvd of it, i think they were lightened wheels with weighting in them

watch it and see, as the speed they start to roll at you would near think they were given a good shove!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.