HTC TYTN II Mobile Phone

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChazAxl

RMS Regular
Drives
2006 VW Touareg
Perhaps someone up north can help me. Im looking to buy a HTC TYTNII or the equivalent O2 Stellar or from one of the other carriers.

These phones are available as HTC (and expensive) or can get from O2 etc on contract, no pre paid option as far I can see.

Here is my proposal:

I am looking for someone that is due an upgrade on their contract. I will buy them a replacement new phone (up to an agreed value) and give it to them if they are willing to take the HTC TYTN II as an upgrade. This doesnt cost them anything, they will be helping a fellow RMSer and I am prepared to buy their replacement phone (if they want it) up to a fairly decent spec phone.

Unless theres another way to do it without buying on fleabay?

Many thanks !

ChazAxl

RMS Regular
OP
C
Drives
2006 VW Touareg
Wanted to add, would always be willing to buy something else instead of a replacement phone if someone wanted something else. Tyres, Car Radio - etc. Just agree a reasonable value and we can go from there. Im in Dundalk and can travel up to meet and do the deal.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Why not just head to a phone shop and buy 1 Sim Free...?

ChazAxl

RMS Regular
OP
C
Drives
2006 VW Touareg
Cos they dont sell them sim free, certainly not listed on any of their sites as available. Id be happy if someone can show me any different.

ChazAxl

RMS Regular
OP
C
Drives
2006 VW Touareg
Ye, expensive as direct purchase - hence why I have been looking at another way to get one.

Ebay is cheaper - so its an option with a small risk level for warranty etc and not being able to preview the handset before purchase.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.