Impreza STI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Classic every time for me, the new age are a very capable car but it’s the shape of the classic and the lightness makes them great on the road. Would you import?

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Classic every time for me, the new age are a very capable car but it’s the shape of the classic and the lightness makes them great on the road. Would you import?
I wouldn't even know where to start with importing one 8o|

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
We had that silver/grey one in a few years ago. It's absolutely out of the box! Properly cherished car

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
You could get a real keeper if you import. You could register on JDM auction watch. It depends on what model you want and budget but you could have say a really fresh bog standard version 5/6 wrx which will still have the 280bhp power figure landed for about 5-6k and anything else from that price up model depending, limited edt , mileage, grade etc etc if you want to PM me an idea of budget I’d be able to give you an idea of what you could get. Good classics are even starting to dry up in Japan now or else they are keeping all the rest of the good ones!

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
We had that silver/grey one in a few years ago. It's absolutely out of the box! Properly cherished car
It is really nice but I think it would be out of budget unfortunately with the mileage and condition.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
You could get a real keeper if you import. You could register on JDM auction watch. It depends on what model you want and budget but you could have say a really fresh bog standard version 5/6 wrx which will still have the 280bhp power figure landed for about 5-6k and anything else from that price up model depending, limited edt , mileage, grade etc etc if you want to PM me an idea of budget I’d be able to give you an idea of what you could get. Good classics are even starting to dry up in Japan now or else they are keeping all the rest of the good ones!
I will fire you a PM shortly. Cheers!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.