Inaugural NICMeet Lisburn 9th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

moretto

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
I have been thinkin recently and reading other peoples views on different sites about the current state of the scene and how it has deteriorated recently. Therefore I have decided to try and start a midweek meet to try and get the good times back.

I've been greatly impressed by the sourthern meet philosophy of late, the way that everybody goes to a place for the craic and to meet everyone, not to sit in their cars and then leave
icon_lol.gif

I dont want there to be any diffin or messing around as I would like to get this started and have it going for a good while, rather than having to be moved on by the PSNI due to a minority.

I have called it an NICmeet only so there is a name for the evening, I would love people from all sites to come down for the craic as there are alot of people who are on 1 website only, and I believe if loads of people who share the same interest but are on different sites meet up it can only be beneficial to the scene as a whole.

Different locations will be visited to try to include as many people as possible and so that its isnt seen as a "he lives in lisburn, therefore it is a lisburn meet"
icon_lol.gif

The 1st meet is scheduled for 9th August at the back of the Lisburn Omniplex car park. Starting around 730 pm

I would love this to start something that continues for a good while and look forward to many of the characters in the scene as well as meeting new faces.

Look forward to seeing you there
icon_wink.gif

DATE: Tuesday 9th August

TIME: 730 pm onwards

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i think ill make a trip up to this - ill be up at uni that day so will hang about :laughing:

daves106

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo ST220
really cant see me being there as i will be in spain but its a good idea and i will try and turn up to any other ones that are held

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
As long as im not working lad i will try to make it up for an hour or so to support ya!

Will get it advertised on modifiedni 2moro and sorry for only noticing this now!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Would like to attend this but unfortunately i have to go to Malta...for some sun, sea, sex and booze!! Not necessarily in that order though.

Good luck!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.