Insure Quotes for a Few Motors

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tim

RMS Regular
quinn-quotes.jpg

Thats my quotes for a

Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 16v
Citroen Saxo VTS 1.6 16v
Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3 8v :sob: (My current Pimp ride :scream: got it for the cheap insurance to start off with hopefully moving onto one of these baby's!)
Ford Focus Zetec 1.6 16v
Toyota Glanza Import 1.3 16v (i am praying that is the turbo)
Honda Civic 1.6 VTi 1.6 16v 160bhp!!!! wooohoo
and the last quote i done just out of interest for you

and that quote i done for u (y)

Peugeot 1.6 GTI 16v TPF&T !!!

I've been driving since September 4th last year so like 1 year 1 month and ZERO ncb

As my as the policy holder and the only driver parked in the driveway 12000 miles a year

I'm 18 will be 19 in december been driving for 1 year 2 months on my current car under my mums policy so ZERO NCB and after getting some what i thought to be nice quotes with quinn, well as i have no expierence with any of these cars I was hoping some of you could suggest which you think would do me best. or let me have a test drive in yours ;)

I am looking to go jap eventually civic etc... but the vti quote is abit high i can pay it but is it worth it? plus i am looking to most defo mod my motor so maybe i should choose the car at the bottom of my price range to allow it to go up? anyway any thoughts you have you have please comment

cheers

tim

therock

RMS Regular
Those quotes are actually pretty good, considering some I've seen for friends who have just passed, and are a lot older than you.

The 106GTI quote is awesome, it's by far and away the best car listed up there.

As for Jap, wait til you're 20/21. Things change a good bit then, I'd know :cool:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
therock said:
Those quotes are actually pretty good, considering some I've seen for friends who have just passed, and are a lot older than you.

The 106GTI quote is awesome, it's by far and away the best car listed up there.

As for Jap, wait til you're 20/21. Things change a good bit then, I'd know :cool:

Its the Same as the 16v Saxo

And also WHAT THE ****! think i'll be ringin Quinn to get a new qoute for a GTI as I am also 19 in December and I have 1 yeras no claims

tim

RMS Regular
OP
T
na must be VTS the VTR is the 8v and the VTS 16v

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
The VTR is 1598cc 8 valve 95ish BHP and the VTS is 1598cc and 16v 125ish BHP

The VTS and the GTI have exactly the same engine and setup

For that reason I couldn't understand why I could move up to a VTS for an extra £200 oer year but couldn;t even get a qoute on a 106GTI (I am alreday with Quinn BTW)

But know I'm gona ring and try again :laughing:

therock

RMS Regular
I'd take a 106GTI over the saxo, anyday of the week.

If you're looking one, pablo has one (or two?) for sale. Tidy stuff. :grinning:

tim

RMS Regular
OP
T
Yeh, just after lookin at pablos there in the for sale section... but i think i'd prefer a white or black one tbh

btw therock what age etc are you? and your on a mr2!! cud u list you like first car to current and age etc.. and ncb at the time of each please? i kno insurance has changed so much over the past few years but i mean just to try for a comparison

cheers tim

ps. rik when are u 19 im on the 9th how about you?

therock

RMS Regular
I daresay it would be quite difficult to find a black or white one.
I've seen his diablo red one in the flesh, and it's minter than a packet of polos, in colgate toothpaste.
Sexy machine

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
You will have great difficulty finding a white one,

Simon says

Simon998 said:
White Gti Rare as rocking horse ****e!

13th Dec for me

tim

RMS Regular
OP
T
yeh well im i have no probs going to england looking at one here on the trader and for one my uncle's never outta england buying e30's so if i am busy he could get it for me and i've made the journey many a time in my trusty 1.3 endura!! so if it means going across the water so be it! cheap flight £20 of petrol (well more like £40 the way i will drive it with a big grin on my face!) and frequent users discount £65 ferry :p plus arent they slightly cheaper in england anyway??

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
They Def are cheaper, i'll be goin there for my next one No doubt

pablo

RMS Moderator
yeah ive that wee gti in the trader this week :grinning:

Id take a std gti over a std vts anyday - much nicer interiors and IMO the kit/bumpers etc are much nicer.

diablo red is a stunning colour in the sun btw ;)

tim

RMS Regular
OP
T
pablo where abouts are you? and pm whats the lowest you'd take

Jonny

RMS Regular
yes thats right you city slicker :p

only one way to find out

up the road :laughing:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
tim said:
quinn-quotes.jpg

Thats my quotes for a

Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 16v
Citroen Saxo VTS 1.6 16v
Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3 8v :sob: (My current Pimp ride :scream: got it for the cheap insurance to start off with hopefully moving onto one of these baby's!)
Ford Focus Zetec 1.6 16v
Toyota Glanza Import 1.3 16v (i am praying that is the turbo)
Honda Civic 1.6 VTi 1.6 16v 160bhp!!!! wooohoo
and the last quote i done just out of interest for you

and that quote i done for u (y)

Peugeot 1.6 GTI 16v TPF&T !!!

I've been driving since September 4th last year so like 1 year 1 month and ZERO ncb

As my as the policy holder and the only driver parked in the driveway 12000 miles a year

I'm 18 will be 19 in december been driving for 1 year 2 months on my current car under my mums policy so ZERO NCB and after getting some what i thought to be nice quotes with quinn, well as i have no expierence with any of these cars I was hoping some of you could suggest which you think would do me best. or let me have a test drive in yours ;)

I am looking to go jap eventually civic etc... but the vti quote is abit high i can pay it but is it worth it? plus i am looking to most defo mod my motor so maybe i should choose the car at the bottom of my price range to allow it to go up? anyway any thoughts you have you have please comment

cheers

tim

Why insure one of these cars TPFT?? You still wont get any NCB in a years time...if you get that far-stepping out of a 1.3 Fester into one of those!!

to be honest being 19 and 2 months wont change the price quoted as opposed to being 19 and 1 month!!

Marc

RMS Moderator
what you talking about andy?? course he will get 1 years ncb if he insures them tpft in his own name :grinning:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah tpft gets bonus same as fc policy as long as ur a clean record for 12months :p

PhilG

RMS Regular
:mad: How did you get these quotes! that website wont even give me a quote on my group 8 car.

Im 19, had my licence just over 2 years, nearly 1year ncb, and live in the back-arse of nowhere.

PhilG

RMS Regular
ps. where did you find the option for "parking in driveway" and "12000 miles a year"?

pps. i got a quote of £1362 for a fiesta zetec s there now.... but that was only for curiousities sake. but it wont give quotes for a vts or civic etc.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.