Irish Drag Racing Championship R2 - Enniskillen

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
342213143_156964913982433_7548023052345239846_n.jpg

Who is going to this one?

Sadly at the minute I still haven't had an opportunity to replace the turbo actuator on my car. Driving fine daily and cannot take the risk of wrecking it

St.Angelo's is good craic, nice surface I think and a decent drive over to Enniskillen

Anyone want to lend me another fast car??? :joy:

Line up:

1682003911368.png

1682003923539.png

1682003937484.png

leek9

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR FD2R SiR
Took a spin to this yesterday to spectate, a great event with some lovely machinery and some pretty determined drivers!

Special mention to the guy in the R33 GTR, left the line like a scalded cat!

Intercom stopped calling times about 10mins after I landed so had no idea what times lads were running, the racing was also stopping and starting a lot throughout the day which looked like issues with the timing gear, but competitors I spoke to didn't know what was going on.

Finish screen was a nice addition, would be good if it showed times also if the PA system was not being used or had failed.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Landed down in the end myself with my two boys. Been speaking to organisers in the days before pondering on what to do about the championship so decided to go in the S3 and do a safe run to get points on the board.

Arrived, got through scrutineering then had to find somewhere/one to supervise my kids :joy: then got told timing was down and runs wouldn't count to championship so didn't do any in the end. Let the boys play in the entertainment area and watched some of the races.

GT3 RS sounded amazing :cool: :heart:

UFO GTR pops and bangs would give you whiplash, my youngest didn't like the noise.

leek9

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR FD2R SiR
GT3RS did sound mega, best sound of the day by far, although he was having difficulty with his launch control and reacting to the lights.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I was lucky enough to win the Facebook competition for a passenger run with Richard Bradley in his Silvia, what a blast that was!!

He even managed to scare a Cop with the anti lag! 😂😂😂

Great day out it has to be said watching some amazing machines!!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
GT3RS did sound mega, best sound of the day by far, although he was having difficulty with his launch control and reacting to the lights.

I seen a video where he was flat out on the Revs and then the lights went green he bogged down and went nowhere.