Is this a joke?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Rik 106 said:
No hard feelings ofcourse paddy :lol:

When you expect people to give their time to read something you wrote the least you can do is take time to write it properly. Just letting you know its very off putting and people will stop reading at the first line and is considered rude on most forums ;)

So no hard feelings chap :lol:

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
I agree. rik, please make a little bit of an effort to type properly!

back to topic!

vza

ur exhaust was 2 loud?hahaha,dont ya know how to talk your way out of these things?trick is,with the police you gotta be polite and respectful and the average cop will give you a verbal warning, i.e. only way it'll come back is if you get pulled by the same cop again.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Took the car down to the policestation today with everything else changed apart from the tortion bars. They said their was f*ck all wrong with it and let me go on :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Bryan

RMS Regular
The poli e look for an excuse to stop an "R" driver - most commonly the cut R plates, which I never did either.

They only ever stopped me once when I was on the R plates - one of my exhaust mounting brackets had snapped off and the rear back box moved around more than it should have. The police car was following me and *somehow* noticed this and decided to stop me. He never asked me to bring it to the Police station fixed - he just wanted to see insurance and MOT cert. I never did get it fixed, just stuck a lump of rubber above the backbox to stop it from moving around - there was already enough mounting brackets holding the rest of it on.

If you don't give them an excuse to pull you over (i.e. number plates and R plates) they can't stop you unless you're doing something wrong.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
indeed, i witness r platers getting hassle all the time, good lot of the time its for nothing but, majority of R-platers are c0cks when on the road from my experience.

As for the law on your car lowered - there is absolutely no law regarding how low your vehicle can be.

sounds like plod throwing their weight around or else you were a bit lipy.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
for instance, did you use this attitude with the pig?
Rik 106 said:
Take care now, bye bye then (paddymcc)
you probably got what you deserved, should treat the members here with more respect, or like paddy says.....people will not read your posts.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Sir Sax said:
for instance, did you use this attitude with the pig?
Rik 106 said:
Take care now, bye bye then (paddymcc)
you probably got what you deserved, should treat the members here with more respect, or like paddy says.....people will not read your posts.

Ok then :?:

Ruth

RMS Regular
Bryan said:
If you don't give them an excuse to pull you over (i.e. number plates and R plates) they can't stop you unless you're doing something wrong.

hmm well i was stopped about 30 seconds from my house once and i was doing nothing wrong, they gave me a producer for having no licence with me. When i asked why i was stopped, their answer was "routine check" - little to do :lol:

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
I got pulled over aswell again in Lisburn

MrPlod:Well lads what you's up to the night
Me: Just on the way home from the coach
MrPlod:No problem, Drive carefully

That was it, Why even bother, I didn't have to show my licence or anything

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Max said:
scoop got all this done too....

Not suprised, his exchaust is a joke, I'd h8 to be goin up the motorway in that thing, He'd have to txt his passengers to talk to them

vza

only time i had anything said about my zaust was in belfast when they had a million checkpoints about,they copper said "you'll have to remove that for the m.o.t." i said, "probably will" he replies "and then stick it back on again afterwards"
who says there are no decent coppers? :laughing:

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Wat was wrong with your exchaust, Jus a noisy backbox?

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
seen u at Omniplex 2nite VZA, she's f*kn loud alrite

Though mine was bad

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Routine checks are part of policing and are used to glean information and intelligence as well as disrupt actual criminals. I doubt if many police can tell if they are stopping a criminal or not beforehand. If you've nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem.

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
vza said:
;) if you're gonna do it,make sureyou do it right :p you got a sunstrip saying "106" on it?

Anger is a gift? :?:

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
clio_lass said:
Bryan said:

hmm well i was stopped about 30 seconds from my house once and i was doing nothing wrong, they gave me a producer for having no licence with me. When i asked why i was stopped, their answer was "routine check" - little to do :lol:

plod don't need a reason

Baz C

Banned
cops in lisburn pull me over non stop, can hardly go into the town with out gettin stopped

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.