Active Deal Karcher wet vac. Price glitch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
Thanks - ordered on but not confirmed delivery date. Worth a punt at this price.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
zafira :-(
It'll update. I had one of these and found it pretty crap to be honest. The dry filter got wet and that was the end of that lol as I wasn't buying a new filter.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
It'll update. I had one of these and found it pretty crap to be honest. The dry filter got wet and that was the end of that lol as I wasn't buying a new filter.

I will only ever use it the very odd time as a wet vac for the car, most of the time it will just be to use it as a hoover for the car as the main hoover in our house is a Dyson upright which is useless for the car

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I have one of these for the house and car. Was a bit worried about it being a bagged vacuum but the bags are massive and I'm still on first one a year later lol. Great suction, lightweight and the only minor negative is that the power lead could be longer.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Screenshot_20180408-182604.png

When on Chrome mine comes up like this

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I've bought a lot of these sort of things through Amazon.

They nearly always deliver but it can take weeks / months to arrive. They don't take payment until goods are sent so you can't lose really.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Same. You can still order though. Just don't expect it any time soon

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Any way to translate the page lol. My German isn’t as strong as it was in sixth form.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.