Active Deal Karcher wet vac. Price glitch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Ordered...don't even think I need one but seems too good to turn down for 25 quid!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
AAF7B774-F9BD-4FA4-9DFC-2F93CF7BCFD6.png

NotKG

Banned
my cousin lives in france, when i see stuff i want on amazon france i get her to order it and deliver it here for 6euro.
2 weeks ago i got a coffee machine, with mugs and 2 full boxes of pods for £22.
you can order most of it if someone has a account over there and they tag it as a gift.

i got my mobile from amazon france last year, and it packed in with a software issue, but was just 13 mts old, they refused to repair it through uk warranty, but found out it was ordered with a 2 year warranty so got the receipt and sent it off for repair. they did bill mee £38 but i just sent repair bill and receipt to the manufacturer and they refunded me and gave me a cover letter for the 2 yr warranty so i dont need to go through paying and reclain=ming if anything else happens. £125 cheaper on amazon france, and you just click on "settup in english"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.