Kerrs Tyres Yokohama Vauxhall Corsa

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hi Guys,
I had the pleasure of driving our brand new Vauxhall corsa between a few of our centres recently and just want to say that it's a brilliant wee car!
Amazingly equipped, it provides comfort, efficiency and gadgets galore for a small city car.
Our model is the 1.4i 75PS SRI which provides a decent amount of power to zoom around town in and comes loaded with:

Cruise control
Speed limiter
Daytime running lights
Apple Carplay audio system
Trip computer
16" Alloys
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
50 MPG

The Apple Carplay feature is unreal. It allows the 7" touch screen on the dash to become exactly like an iPhone screen where you can make calls safely, have your texts read aloud and stream music from Spotify and Apple music through the car speakers. It even lets you use the Maps function on your phone as a Sat Nav through the touch screen.

And the Vinyl wrap that we've got that showcases Yokohama and the Blue-Earth range really turns heads!
The Blue earth range also comes with a Chelsea FC branded tyre that shows the Chelsea Logo and name on the sidewall. So any Chelsea fans feel free to contact us for more details on those!

I really thought it was going to be a tinny, basic, box but I was pleasantly surprised to be scooting about in this comfortable, nippy city car.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers
Jeff

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

#mynameisjeff

IMG_0036.JPG

chelsea tyre.jpg

Check out our Facebook page here: Kerr's Tyres
And our Twitter here: Kerrs Tyres (@KERRSTYRES) | Twitter

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.