LED lenser f1 fighter jet torch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
They really are unbelievable Reinis. Having tried both the F1 and the F1R my findings are the light from both is amazing.

The F1R being rechargeable is slightly larger and longer than the F1, but is actually a lovely size, and my preferred size. Even though the R version is almost twice the lumen output it's not night and day difference. Both are blindingly bright. You wouldn't be disappointed with either one.

The F1 uses CR123 batteries so you'll not pick them up in every corner shop and the F1R uses a 3.7V li-ion battery. It comes with a handy usb charger. With it being li-ion it will keep its charge for a long time.

Both are waterproof to approx 2metres, and whilst not a focus able light has great spread and distance.

They're so good I'm giving one away at Christmas to one of you lucky lot who have bought from me over the last year!

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Got 2 of these today,just got to try it there and the light from them is very impressive! Especially considering their size.

Brilliant service from wilsons as well,bent over backwards to make sure I got them so thanks again to Simon!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Cheers guys, sorry was out for a birthday tonight but see most of the questions have been answered!

Can you post these...?

Yes can post no problem, and have vans covering most of the country if you'd prefer to meet a driver. (y)

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Picked one of the rechargable torched up myself last saturday, have to say that the light off it is unbelieveable and the reach and spread of the beam have to be seen to be believed
I like that there are 3 settings of different light outputs so you can use it on small jobs without being blinded by the light
I beleive it also has a hardened lense cap for durability

Definately a good investment

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
I got my dad a LedLenser P7 a few Christmases ago, great torch.

I was having a nosy about and I see the LedLenser F1r is 1000 lumens :eek: 89£ on torch direct.

Can you still do the f1r for 69£?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I got my dad a LedLenser P7 a few Christmases ago, great torch.

I was having a nosy about and I see the LedLenser F1r is 1000 lumens :eek: 89£ on torch direct.

Can you still do the f1r for 69£?

Yeah £69 is the fixed price on them unless my cost goes up (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
3 more of each rechargeable and non arrived this morning in an unexpected late delivery so anyone needing a late Christmas present give me a shout!!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
I went the full hog and got the M7R from Vince last week, my god its bright!
We can see it clearly on the beams of Goliath from ground level, so that's 300ft with a lot of light disturbance from our floodlight towers.

Highly recommend, mind you they are £85!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I went the full hog and got the M7R from Vince last week, my god its bright!
We can see it clearly on the beams of Goliath from ground level, so that's 300ft with a lot of light disturbance from our floodlight towers.

Highly recommend, mind you they are £85!

Proper torch the m7/p7. Call up some day after dark and ask for a demo on a x21r.2. The m7r is 400 lumina, the x21 is 3200 lumina. It is quite shocking and a very good security tool.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
theres being a fanatic, and then there's buying more than 10 torches off you!

but 2 things - 1 - the Led Lensers are brilliant products, truly astounding, and the improvements in LED technology over the last couple of years since I bought my first P14 is unreal, and
2 - your level of service is even more impressive, along with well priced items.

Thank you again for all your help this year mate.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Out of curiosity @Big Pimp how do you find the battery in these? Mines woeful,lasts a day,maybe 2 before it starts flashing. Just asking to see if that's how they are or if it's just mine. Not even with regular prolonged use either really,few times a day for short intervals.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
my battery has been brilliant. one charge on the F1R and it sits in my motor, is used every evening for maybe 5 mins or so at full strength when i'm locking up around the store and offices, and have only had to charge it the once.

One of my customers who I got an F1R for raves about how bright it is and how long the battery has lasted.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.