Legenderry motor show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
i see this on Sunday 25th September in ebrington square. On the site it says for trade stands to get in touch with them which might interest a few on here.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Yeah was up at it yesterday....weather was a bit iffy but good selection of stuff about.

Reactions: Gaz

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Yeah was up at it yesterday....weather was a bit iffy but good selection of stuff about.
Helps keeps the dust down, which is a problem here if it's been very dry.

bob

RMS Regular
Anyone get any photos? I left the car in that morning but was away for most of the day.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Pretty good other than the odd downpour and the surface that turned to slush.

Good quantity and range of cars. Really liked the pair of Starions that rocked up

IMG_20160925_125711374_HDR.jpg

They even had a guest appearance from Stevie Wonder to judge the modified class :p

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
Pretty good other than the odd downpour and the surface that turned to slush.

Good quantity and range of cars. Really liked the pair of Starions that rocked up

View attachment 126097

They even had a guest appearance from Stevie Wonder to judge the modified class :p
Mx5 bluebird won that did it? Lol some money spent on it but i ****ing hate that thing

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
I wasn't at it but seen a red rs4 and Bentley at Drumahoe fuelling up, credit to their owner.

Reactions: Gaz

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
I don't think he's got that much into it. Just chromed within an inch of its lfie and about 1 million hours of cleaning in it lol

Did you hear about the runner up? Some sort of Fiat/ferrari tribute thing...

14433039_693354824148924_999107176008406313_n.jpg

:scream:
Lol you could be right! Fiatari! Haha

Aslong as it was a good day! My old man took my 205 in, apart from getting froze he really enjoyed it

jessy

RMS Regular
Good show as always, takeaways from it. Judging questionable, a lot of really decent cars there. The old man commentating was pretty keek. Think he confused most of the time. The demo of car accident was brutal, the most realistic I've ever seen at a show.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.