license

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
I think its just before it expires, but you might have problems if you let it expire. Didn't think you were that old anyway Chelle.

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
well they will have a record of your licence being valid and your driving history so you should be ok when they check it out.

Although beware, you are technically driving without a valid licence and therefore liable to prosecution for doing so and theres also the insurance implications, crash and its the first thing they will say to get out of paying out any claim at all.

Good luck, give them a call tomorrow.

Chelle

RMS Regular
OP
Chelle
Drives
A35 AMG
will go tax the car and get a license tomorrow

im a bit of a nightmare really

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
too right, shame on you.

which reminds me, must get the provisional upgraded before my test certificate runs out in january :p

Chelle

RMS Regular
OP
Chelle
Drives
A35 AMG
im not v organised, but tomorrow illb all legal!

can u really park at gas works now?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Take it you werent on the Shore Road heading from Whiteabbey to Belfast at lunchtime then??? The Tax van was out!!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
i just remewed mu license after 2 months ago, id been drivin 8 years. they sent me a reminder letter

and i just got a tenner on the lottery ...WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
No license, no insurance.

Every insurance policy states the driver must hold a valid license for whatever you are driving.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.