Lotus Club trackday Kirkistown Sept 19

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
spied the railway autos BM on its way down the road this morning as i was heading to work

motorhead

RMS Member
OP
M
Drives
volvo s60 t5
Pity you didn't make it, would you believe one of the other Honda S1s did the very same trick later in the day. We had an excellent bunch of cars and drivers in the end and thanks to all who came.

bluntcap

RMS Regular
Drives
2018 Golf R
This would explain all Lotus's I saw on my way back from Ards, had a Blue/purple one in front of me on the way through Comber WJZ reg plate I think.....car sounded lovely.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Did you find someone to play with @jagged? Some of those LCI lads are very quick :grinning:

Or if Pat made it up in his race car :innocent:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Not much goin on in this vid , but had a good run with the railway e46 and another blue e46 m3 , should be some footage to come . There were several quick elises there lapping at a similar rate , good day , great food , just lacked cars or at least cars with all their belts on !!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.