Low entry jacks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sold out again, going quicker than I can re order them! Another 10 ordered on Friday past there so they will be with me Wednesday, delivery to Bangor should be no problem, I'll let you know when they're back in and what day we have a van that direction. (y)

Cwmurf

RMS Regular
@lightning could u price me 1 of these please Sealey AP22309BB

43104.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
No worries, don't think I have it but will order it now and it should be here Friday no problem but will confirm Friday morning! Cheers (y)

**mugen**

RMS Regular
Drives
Big 9'er
@lightning I got a jack from you last week, @'96dc2 picked it up for me..... Used it the day for the first time and it doesn't seem right.
If you pump it with no weight on it goes up fine and only takes few pumps.... Once you try jack up the car it takes ages and squeaks every pump?

It was the 3.25 tonne item I got.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
@lightning I got a jack from you last week, @'96dc2 picked it up for me..... Used it the day for the first time and it doesn't seem right.
If you pump it with no weight on it goes up fine and only takes few pumps.... Once you try jack up the car it takes ages and squeaks every pump?

It was the 3.25 tonne item I got.

Have you bled it? See here for a guide or there should have been a note with it

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Yeah they do need bled. Any problems after that fire it up and I'll looks at it from there (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Went through most of my pm's I hope but for anyone I forgot the jack's are all back in stock. Tool boxes not just yet but hopefully tomorrow for them!

**mugen**

RMS Regular
Drives
Big 9'er
@lightning still having problems with my jack... Ive bleed it, top up with oil and had my machanic look at it, its not wright. Rocket lift doesnt seem to be working and only pumps up the lift on half the pump. Im for returning it someday this week.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning still having problems with my jack... Ive bleed it, top up with oil and had my machanic look at it, its not wright. Rocket lift doesnt seem to be working and only pumps up the lift on half the pump. Im for returning it someday this week.

No worries fire it up this week and I'll swap it round!!

Gambit

RMS Regular
@lightning - maybe a bit off topic, but is there a way to control/adjust the decent rate on the jacks. i have a sealey 2500 but its basically like an on off/switch when lowering the jack - it just drops, and if they car is at a pretty high height its harsh drop. ive tried unwinding a slowly as possibly but no matter how, it uncontrollable

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning - maybe a bit off topic, but is there a way to control/adjust the decent rate on the jacks. i have a sealey 2500 but its basically like an on off/switch when lowering the jack - it just drops, and if they car is at a pretty high height its harsh drop. ive tried unwinding a slowly as possibly but no matter how, it uncontrollable

Doesn't sound normal, they should be controllable on the turn. Did you get it here? IF so the other new 2500le that was faulty was ben E's but it just had a ball bearing fall out probably from the transport from England to here. Sealey have it replaced to me and should be here early next week so bring your's up with receipt and I'll swap it round (y)

Gambit

RMS Regular
Doesn't sound normal, they should be controllable on the turn. Did you get it here? IF so the other new 2500le that was faulty was ben E's but it just had a ball bearing fall out probably from the transport from England to here. Sealey have it replaced to me and should be here early next week so bring your's up with receipt and I'll swap it round (y)

no mate didnt get it from you, it was bought from someone else on here selling new old stock a couple of years ago but its always been that way - was just more an enquiry incase there was a way of adjusting it

eamon343

RMS Regular

mine does the exact same. I find if you don't lock it up just as tight it is much easier to control when lowering it. If you have it too tight it releases with a bang. Keeps you on your toes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.