Marcus's Derv Clio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Heres a few pics of my mate Marcus' mk1 Clio.

Home made front bumper and a smoothed out rear one!

DSCN2341.gif

DSCN2340.gif

DSCN2339.gif

DSCN2338.gif

Jason

RMS Regular
rip that sunstrip off, light smoke tint it and debadge, cc it... and theres something strangely appealing about it!

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
dude is this marcus who went to castlereagh college. im pretty sure it is. tis a class wee motor but shes a 1.9d not bad for an r plater lol

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Them bumpers and lights look pretty well. Is the front grill gettin colour coded. Also nice choice of wheels. Would be even minter if it was a 3door tho

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
no it doesn't

i debadged the "clio" logo on my boot and i dont think it could look better

"focus" on the rear boot lids look well taken off

same with most cars , mk2 golfs, BMW's etc....

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
de-badging gives a more smooth appearance. i took the "306" and "peugeot" badges off the back off my 306, and it was a complete transformation. i think you'll find every single other person will agree on the issue.

Tigger 172

RMS Regular
Drives
RS Clio 172
Looks well - nice work on the bumpers :grinning:

Colourcode the mirrors/doorhandles/front grill/sidestrips - take the sunstrip off!

I wouldn't debadge it! - debadging looks awful IMHO

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
fair enough. im only after parking beside this car in the flesh, and i can say it would be better without the badges :p

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Would rather have no badges myself, looks better imho, same as those stickers on the windows and sunstrips on some cars. I mean that one on that car there, "RENAULT" You dont say!!!! I would never have guessed lol But ETTO i supose.

Ruth

RMS Regular
He'd prob have to fill the holes behind the badges anyway if he took them off i think theyre screwed on

icemanclio

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza
Hi I'm Marcus owner of the derv, future plans are to put a set of m3 mirrors on and to put on a set of m3 side skirts, its alright for a derv lol

icemanclio

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza
yes the badges on the car are screw ons, future plans maybe to put a strap on onto the clio not a turbo, but an ann summers Special!! lol

PhilG

RMS Regular
its got a couple too many doors, but for some odd reason it looks good, bar that sunstrip. Tell him to get some willy front arches :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.