Milano red Honda Integra Type R Dc2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Don't know if I've posted this on here before, recently tidied it up after being put away over winter. 99 Dc2,
Not much spec really other than;
Lowered
Jdm 16' wheels
Spoon n1 exhaust
Rear Honda assess strut brace
Decat
Tegiwa induction kit

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

corsacj

RMS Regular
Passed you the other day on Lisburn rd mate gave a thumbs up dunno if you seen lol

Looks lethal in the flesh, love a good Milano red honda

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Passed you the other day on Lisburn rd mate gave a thumbs up dunno if you seen lol

Looks lethal in the flesh, love a good Milano red honda

I did actually only when you were passed and all lol was saying to the mate the wee mx5 looked well. Cheers mate

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Lovely. Generally Honda's don't appeal to me as a car I'd go for but this is looks class and nicely finished, not over the top, enjoy fella!

Bonnet opens to basically a right angle, never seen one go so far!

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
I love red Integras!

I actually only like the UK in red or black, otherwise I'd have had a JDM. UK front has really grown on me though as I previously hated it lol.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I completely agree with you, you dont see too many Integras about these days, but if you do its always white.

Euro_boy

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 335D 392
Did this used to belong to kyle? looks the perfect teg to me not to many as clean as that running about!!

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
We need to come to a deal Marc.

Only uk integra id ever want.

Actually just bought a load of bits for it yesterday too. Discs/pads, bolsters for the Recaros as they've went a bit soft and trying to sort tyres for it here. Was considering selling but there's nothing else I've Interest in bar that one of yours. Can never make my mind up lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.