MINI Cooper S Clubman Shadow Edition

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
I haven’t posted on here in a good while as I haven’t been driving anything that interesting. Bought this from JKC last week and thought it deserved a thread. Ive had a good few MINIs over the years but I’ve always liked the Clubman. My wife drives the 3 door hatch so my car needed to be more practical. I took my 3 series up to JKC to arrange a recall and this was sitting. Once I seen it (and drove it) I knew I had to have it. With MINI not making the Clubman anymore I thought it was now or never. It’s a late 2021 cooper s sport shadow edition. Loads of spec (much more than my 3 series). Don’t plan to do too much to it although I always say that and I’ve already a few bits ordered including:

• Black out kit for belt line
  • Grey vinyl to cover the chrome strip and 'S' badge on the front grill
  • Black JCW badge to replace 'Cooper S' badge on boot
  • JCW bonnet scoop

IMG_0632.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpeg

1713968921213.png

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
I think these are super cool! If I had to change the RS6 into something more economical a JCW clubman would be my choice. My gf got a Mini one recently and I love driving it. Little go kart

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Lovely.

This wouldn't have been passing Knockbracken near Carryduff yesterday evening?

Seen one exactly like this and thought it looked really well.

simon4563

RMS Regular
OP
simon4563
Drives
F54 Clubman
I think these are super cool! If I had to change the RS6 into something more economical a JCW clubman would be my choice. My gf got a Mini one recently and I love driving it. Little go kart
Yea i would have loved the full blown JCW but I needed a bit more economy than it could offer. I had a JCW 3 door hatch on loan a while back though and absolutely loved it.

Lovely.

This wouldn't have been passing Knockbracken near Carryduff yesterday evening?

Seen one exactly like this and thought it looked really well.
Thankyou mate. No wasnt me.

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
That’s lovely, I do like a nice Clubman. I had a Cooper S until January this year and I do miss it sometimes. If your interested I have a MINI oem boot mat that could be had for not much money.

simon4563

RMS Regular
OP
simon4563
Drives
F54 Clubman
That’s lovely, I do like a nice Clubman. I had a Cooper S until January this year and I do miss it sometimes. If your interested I have a MINI oem boot mat that could be had for not much money.

Cheers mate, could you DM me a photo of the boot mat?