Suspension or Brakes: Mk4 Golf/ Mk1 Leon Coilovers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cliosportv6

RMS Regular
OP
cliosportv6
coilovers.JPG

J55NI

RMS Regular
Bit dear without the rear shocks , Can be picked up for not much more new with everything lad. If theres movement on the price pm me sure.

cliosportv6

RMS Regular
OP
cliosportv6
There still in my mates car he was meant to give me them months ago ... Will check and see if he ever took them out

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
Sorry to spam the thread, but what's the need for new shocks, use the ones you alredi have rmsjonny..

Sure it's only the spring and adjuster with is the adjustment on the rears, shocks are just shocks.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Sorry to spam the thread, but what's the need for new shocks, use the ones you alredi have rmsjonny..

Sure it's only the spring and adjuster with is the adjustment on the rears, shocks are just shocks.

I think you need to have a wee think about wat your saying , Shocks are not just shocks , Never herd of shortened shocks ? Which are needed to go with the springs unless you want your springs to fall out first bump down the road ...

cliosportv6

RMS Regular
OP
cliosportv6
I think £80 is more than spot on for these as they were only used for the max of 3 months

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.