Mono Amps

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
which sub u getting ie 2 ohm or 4 ohm, if the amp works at 2 ohm i would go for the 4 ohm. if it is stable to 1 ohm get the 2 ohm sub.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
You will have to buy a dual 4ohm sub and show the amp 2ohms. The amp gives out 350w rms at 2 ohm.

Not sure on the rms figure for the sub tho.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
The alpine amp is a good piece of kit, I had that same amp (MRPM350) powering 2 Vibe PT100s (10"), provides 350w RMS @ 2ohm as said. Defo only go for that sub if it is 2ohm tho cuz it will be way underpowered with this amp if it is 4ohm (the alpine only gives 200w RMS @ 4ohm.)

Cudnt fault the amp tho, good quality sound and never gave me any problems.

I got mine from here

http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/html/API-MRPM350.htm

came within a couple of days.

You wont get more RMS watts for that price unless you go second hand.

Peter

RMS Regular
The link for the sub shows it is dual 4 ohm so will be able to show the amp a 2ohm load, sorted.

eyeball

RMS Member
Drives
ITR DC2 Type R
The alpine mrp-m350 is a cracking amp, its basically a bit of a stripped down version of the v12 mrd-m300, it should power the sub you want, the best.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
u can only run the dual 4 ohm aub- the alpine amps wont run 1ohm stable, paint in the d1ck!!

I thought them audiobahn subs required a fair bit more than 350W RMS? my mate was runnin his at 1k RMS for ages, then he gave it 1500 and she ripped herself to bits. V expensive paperweight now! lol

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Con said:
http://www.cel-direct.com/shop1.asp?s_page=ampselect.asp

is where imm getting mine from 2 ohm stable

that website seems cheap!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.