Moto GP 2015 -

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Qatar MotoGP Test

Ducati's fastest again? Didnt see that coming.. Shall be interesting this season.
Really excited. :grinning:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I'm not, I find it dull, world superbikes is a much more level playing field where a lot more riders on a bike that could win.

Moto2 is superb racing. Moto GP lost its way a few years ago as the bikes got too much electronics. Rossi agrees with me!

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
I love the racing of WSB and BSB a hell of a lot more than MotoGP, however, there's something quite special about watching Mr. Marquez, Lorenzo and Rossi on the limit.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
OP
EP3 James
Drives
Leon Cupra
Theyre really quick atm in testing which is really good to see. Will make the battle up top that bit better.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
I notice DP was left out of the mix there...rightly so!

Haha, exactly, problem is he's not exciting. At least Marc and company are thrilling to watch!

What's everyones predictions for the weekend? I'm gonna be ballsy and say Valentino to win - he goes pretty well at this circuit!

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
I have no idea, gonna have to avoid this topic til the following weekend. Heading to Portugal for a week on Friday so I'll not get to see it til I'm back

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
wsb makes a mockery of mgp

its like f1 now ... predictable

I'm not, I find it dull, world superbikes is a much more level playing field where a lot more riders on a bike that could win.

Moto2 is superb racing. Moto GP lost its way a few years ago as the bikes got too much electronics. Rossi agrees with me!

EP3 James

RMS Regular
OP
EP3 James
Drives
Leon Cupra
Still thrilling to watch imo but can understand what you're saying..

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
very talented riders dont get me wrong ... nice to see rossi, marquez etc
but its just f1 on 2 wheels
at least wsb has been active in making rules changes that open the playing field and there is >6-7 riders in with a shout at winning whereby in gp there would be 1/2 that no

EP3 James

RMS Regular
OP
EP3 James
Drives
Leon Cupra
yeah i agree in that sense.. think f1 is a bit more one sided opposed to motogp but can see why youd say that though! None the less, motor racing is racing and i love it all :party:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
MotoGP is better than F1 for sure. Definitely enjoy MotoGP. Comparing it to BSB (which is excellent) is like comparing F1 with BTCC (also excellent). Apples and oranges and all that, one does not exclude the other (y)

Reactions: dub

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Wow!
Script re written for both sports today!
There's a pulse there for sure
One of the best mgp for awhile now

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Who has the coverage rights for it now? Are the races not live anymore and anyone know when/if the highlights are shown on terrestrial? Ta.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
OP
EP3 James
Drives
Leon Cupra
stayed away from this all yesterday to watch the highlights.. whata race! That duc though? No tyres fading away in that race! And the hondas?? didnt see that coming

Hel

RMS Regular
From last to 5th isnt bad pace its just bad luck. Dani is fked and was never going to win anyway. I wouldnt write them off.

Great job for Rossi though, just shows anyone of these top boys can bang in a fast lap but being a good racer is something else!

Looking forward to the first proper Rossi vs Marquez battle yet.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.