Motogp 2012

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Meanwhile Stoner still crying about chatter

409038_10151221745525387_704355386_22806797_466010538_n.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
ahem

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329005920.322269.jpg

HRC posted this on twitter during the week

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
At least this years Duc is far more flexible and user friendly . .
plenty of development range to be had from it , meanwhile
the Honda,s are only a evolution of last year,s bike ( which
granted was as near perfect lol ) Should be a lot tighter
racing this season amongst the proper teams . .looks like
the new class of bikes are gonna be racing 3/4 secs off the
pace . .

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Stoner for the win!

can't argue with facts.

good racing to be had I'm sure!

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Stoner for the win!

can't argue with facts.

good racing to be had I'm sure!
It probably won't be good racing at all! They need to throw away all electronics and go back to the first year or 2 of the 990 era, it was great then, since that spiralling costs and electronics have ruined it.

Moto2 is where all the racing is........................

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Absolutely, ditch all the electronic aids. Ridiculous with all the traction control, anti-wheelie, etc.

Stoner - has to be the only unlikeable Aussie on the planet, lol, but he was the only one who could ever drive the Ducatti. There is no arguing with that, nobody else could do it - not even Rossi.

C4L

RMS Regular
couldn't agree more with the above, electronics are for the video ref in rugby, bout the only sport they have benefited.

Stoner was brilliant on the Duke...still a knob though

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Stoner could win every GP from now till kingdom come (and lets face it, probably will) and Rossi would still be the peoples favorite.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
You're absolutely right. Rossi is a living, racing legend of motoGP!

love how Stoner can wrestle a time from pretty much any bike, his arrogance doesn't do him any favours but I think to succeed in any motorsport you need a bit of that.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Rossi is the G.O.A.T!!

Id say this year will be a good year for him, maybe not a championship winner but will be up there with the Yam's and Honda's this year....

Stoner well hes just a Moaner as we all know

AKA STEVIE

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic TypeS CBR6
Anyone elese prefare WSB to Moto GP these days? Used to love watching the Rossi v Gibernau battles they used to be brillant. Can't see Dani doing anything again this season.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Anyone elese prefare WSB to Moto GP these days? Used to love watching the Rossi v Gibernau battles they used to be brillant. Can't see Dani doing anything again this season.
BSB for me actually. The british tracks have such charachter and I know quite a lot of guys who race in the support races.
Ill still watch the GP but its the BSB weekends I look forward to.

AKA STEVIE

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic TypeS CBR6
Funny i think the best racing is in BSB and like the WSB for the glitz & glamour & range of manufactures.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Ive never took the time to get really into the WSB, maybe this year ill try.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
BSB for me too, superb racing last season. MotoGP is fun, but too many artificial aids and other rubbish getting in the way of proper racing.

A bit like F1 vs BTCC as well, much better racing in BTCC.

Still hard to beat the glamour and the big circuits of the big series.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
BSB for me too, superb racing last season. MotoGP is fun, but too many artificial aids and other rubbish getting in the way of proper racing.

A bit like F1 vs BTCC as well, much better racing in BTCC.

Still hard to beat the glamour and the big circuits of the big series.
Thats true, Big-Ed is no match for the Bwin girls!! :p

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Not really looking forward to MotoGP this season after it was such a let down last season. We lost probably the next up and coming 'rossi' type racer in a terrible accident and that moaning little Aussie t**t ran away with the championship.

Get Rossi to WSBK to battle with Biaggi and Checa and let the rest of the GP paddock get on with it. If they went back to the 500 2 strokers I'd be hooked!

BSB's where it's at this season. It's aquired 2 great racers in Scassa and Nitro Nori Haga.

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Motogp is alright, not great but still much better racing than the F1. Cmon #11 Ben Spies :grinning:

BSB is where its at though, this year should be better yet now with the electonics packages removed too.

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Agreed...F1 bores me to tears! I'd love to see Spies win it, if he'd only crack a smile now and again!

Really looking forward to BSB...some great riders.

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Dissapointed with the Ducatis. It's hard to look past Stoner this season again. Hope Spies can put up a fight though.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yep. Another bad test for Rossi, not looking good :worried:

Yamaha is looking good though. Sadly team orders will be against Spies, so it will be one of two annoying people for the championship... Unless Pedrosa can pull something spectacular out of the bag...

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Anyone watch the WSB at the w,end there . . you have to laugh at Checa,s garage
with all the Ducati royalty in full force , thinly veiled factory team lol , great to see
the Green machine back up at the sharp end , im keeping an eye on Hoppers this
year ,done well in 1st race after gettin caught up in someone elses mistake. Feel sorry
but proud of the huge effort Jonny Rea puts into makin that Honda competitive when
no-one else can , bit like Stoner on the Duc . .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.