MotoGP 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Too much dicking about, start the race already. Its only one corner damp.
Feels like the NW200.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Vinales for the title,looks so comfortable on the yam. Great 3rd place from Vale never rule the Doctor out. Just wish zarco and Iannone had have stayed on.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Great race looks like there will be more competition than last season
Chuffed for Rossi he has not been on the pace at all through winter testing
Good to see Pedrosa performing well
Espargaro was flying on the Aprilia

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Wow! This season is off to a cracking start
Factory Hondas and Ducatis all crashed out - Dovi has no luck.
Vinales looking sharp - I wish Rossi would sort the front end issues out although 2nd place is not too shabby for a bike that's not working fully for you (y)

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Vinales riding that thing like its on rails so smooth,Rossi his happy Alot of good tracks to come for him. Lorenzo a total nightmare to start of season.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Cal on the podium was the result for me. (y)
Great start to the season for the Doc, and karma coming back to haunt Marquez. lol
Vinales is a potential champ this season.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Did a bit of catching up, bit if a disaster so far for Lorentzo, lol :grinning:

Both Rossi and Vinales looking very good.

I really thought Marquez had it though before he crashed out, miles ahead.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Another cracking race!
Marquez untouchable as usual at this track but great to see Rossi on form now :cool:
Disappointing to see Vinales dump it but early days yet
Good to see Lorenzo showing improvement too

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
We're for Assen in June for a mates stag. Few days in Amsterdam and getting the train over on the Sunday. Can't wait to see them live

Dave..

RMS Regular
Question, why do the riders take their leg of the peg before some corners? Is this a new style?
Don't remember Roberts and Sheene doing it.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
We're for Assen in June for a mates stag. Few days in Amsterdam and getting the train over on the Sunday. Can't wait to see them live

I have not checked this years calendar but assen is also known as dutch tt and runs on a saturday so on sunday you can watch the tulips grow

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
I have not checked this years calendar but assen is also known as dutch tt and runs on a saturday so on sunday you can watch the tulips grow
You had me worried there but just double checked and they are racing on Sunday. Cheers for the heads up anyway.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
You had me worried there but just double checked and they are racing on Sunday. Cheers for the heads up anyway.
That was changed a couple of years ago i think. I went last year and it was on a sunday.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.