MotoGP 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
New season starting lads!

Who you got? I'll be backing Rossi as usual - although if they cant get the Yamaha to save its tyres it'll be difficult again. Super close season by the looks of it

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Id like to see Dovi do it. Put in a brilliant effort last season. Zarco could be in with a shout though. Ill be happy as long as it isnt #93

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Anyone but Lorenzo :joy:

Was brilliant last year with many riders in contention, hoping for the same again.

Hard to bet against Marquez, but he won't have it all his way.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
D3C01212-EA49-423E-80CD-B1574108B11D.jpeg

The GOAT yet again...

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
First year I've really bothered with MGP and already hating the poor quality streams... No way to watch BTSports + MotoGP's official thing is £180!

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Hes definiatley one of the greatest. You can't deny that wether you like him or not. But he is not the greatest. In 10 years time there is a possibility

In 10 years time he’ll have smashed every record under the sun. We’ve never seen the likes. Bask in the magnificence!

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
First year I've really bothered with MGP and already hating the poor quality streams... No way to watch BTSports + MotoGP's official thing is £180!

I hate having to pay it but i do watch MotoGP, football and UFC so it’s not bad value for me. UFC main card pay per views are $99 each in the US so in relative terms it’s good value.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!

I paid BT sport last year since i switched from BT broadband to Sky. But yesterday i upgraded my EE contract and got 24months free BT sport

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
He’s a 4 time MotoGP champ and he’s still only a kid! He’ll surpass Rossi’s 7 within a few years. I’m a Rossi fan too btw.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Also I’m not a bandwagon jumper.
I’ve been watching him since his Moto2 days and knew we were about to see something special before he even turned a wheel in the sport:
38EDC75D-FE7E-40BE-A2B2-BF95D17DAB04.jpeg

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I can't help thinking when i watch him, that one of these days he's going to go down hard and when it comes its going to be a biggie.
He is a hugely talented rider though and has dragged mgp forward by the b*lls.

In 10 years time he’ll have smashed every record under the sun. We’ve never seen the likes. Bask in the magnificence!

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I can't help thinking when i watch him, that one of these days he's going to go down hard and when it comes its going to be a biggie.
He is a hugely talented rider though and has dragged mgp forward by the b*lls.

Thing is, he’s crashing less and less plus he has an unprecedented ability to save crashes with his knee, which is ominous for the rest of the field.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR

It's usually on Freeview, was on channel 4 last year iirc but keep an eye out on any of ch3-5 in the week and it will be somewhere.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.