my car attack help!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
driving through comber 2nite some w@+ker threw a brick at my prized possesion i am now going nuts as i didnt catch the wee pigs i am desperate and need a drivers window for my 2000 ek 3 door civic help help help 07787126114 for anyone that can help me please

Jonny

RMS Regular
thats shocking ferret

is there no way you can claim off the nio for incidents like this?

seems completely unfair that an innocent person should be out of pocket because of wee scum.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
yeah insurance will sort it but was supposed to be on modified ni stand at carnology on sunday and wont go if its not sorted before have been lookin forward to show all week ......

kylus1986

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT
this happened to my girlfriends dad on the westlink and **** all was done about it by the police.

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
oh i hate going though the westlink

shame to hear that mate
as long as your fine

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
wot a ******:imp:

get to the glass place in balloo beside rs car sales in bangor, he usually has most popular windows in stock

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Unfortunate to hear, I know a lad who got bricked on the westlink after the NI/England match, cost about 5 or 6 hundred pounds worth of damage.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Didnt Even Bother To Phone Peelers As I Know They Can Do Duck All And Started My Search For A New One Early ... Not That Botherd Really Just So Close To Show Pissed Me Off And Now Trying To Find Sumone Who Can Tint It The Same Colour As The Rest Of My Car.... Anyone Help Me With This Part?????

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
this happened to my mate on the westland road, bricked and bottled for no reason, some scum about, then the other night, kids throw 2 big stones at bros car while we were driving by, caught one and give him a mouth full with wee slap on head

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
ferret try custom carz in ards, they did a mates car in less thatn a day, and that was all 5 windows...
ring lee on 07905437880

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.