My Ibiza - Cupra look a like

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stocky

RMS Regular
OP
Stocky
Seatenthusiast said:
Kyle where did you get the rear brace from mate?

custom made

I did a Group Buy on Seatcupra.net!

Do you want details?

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
it was done by a fabricator in liverpool phil, briskoda got a group buy happening thru him for the fabias , so kyle jumped on the bandwagon and got some made up for the Ibiza , dunno if theres any spare , theres a rite few of us on SCN got them

EDIT too late

Seatenthusiast

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon Cupra
andy_gdon said:
Never mind that....get those dodgey as **** springs out and replace them with decent ones!!!

lol il look into it Andy dont have the cash atm to buy coilovers. mayb in a few months time

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
phil u coming down to corrs corner this sunday , more seats there the more pissed off the vw crowd get

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
@ lisburnni,
use still all meet there at the end of the month ? tis literaly 2mins from my house

Seatenthusiast

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon Cupra
lisburnni said:
phil u coming down to corrs corner this sunday , more seats there the more pissed off the vw crowd get

I might do stephen, il see what form the gf is in lol

Stocky

RMS Regular
OP
Stocky
Wheels now refurbed and colour changed with a twist

Just picked up my refurbed wheels, had a little colour change and a little something extra to be a bit different!

I love them! Only one set in the world:p

The red speckles change depending on the light! Really cool

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Nice one lad!!! Heres hoping you dont scobe them on your first outing:p lol only messing! They'll look great on!

rsnutter

R
That is one nice car! You've taken pretty much every aspect and improved on it very tastefully (y)

I like :laughing:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Kyle you know what i think!!

but id seriuosly ditch the Sachs -25mm kit in favour of a coilover kit as you may find that your car seems higher off the ground now.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Moved to correct section. Get your pics in the garage if they're not already there!

Gaz

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
gorgeus lovin wat you did with the wheels there too! looks really well

Stocky

RMS Regular
OP
Stocky
Wheels now fitted

not the best pictures as the car is dirty and they are missing the centre caps!

This pic shows where I got the idea to have them done this colour. The fog surrounding!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.