my new evo......."NEW PICS" 20/10/2005

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
Saw it for the first time the other night, and I do have to say it was spanking looking.... Fooooooking mint, altho saying that, he was scared to race a fiesta st :p

3 door dave

Banned
Drives
Sierra cossie
What a load of tossers you lot are slaggin each other off. Can none of you get a stiffy any other way, than takin the piss out of someone else's car. Everyones car has pros & cons,and remember somewhere out there,someone has a car quicker than yours.Respect what everyone else has.

By the way Seamy.....spankin auto as usual, when's the bling coming.

PS Has your ass healed up after the strip search on your trip to the mainland lol

Davy.

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
very nice lad would love one of these am so so tempted

stevie wheels

3 door dave said:
What a load of tossers you lot are slaggin each other off. Can none of you get a stiffy any other way, than takin the piss out of someone else's car. Everyones car has pros & cons,and remember somewhere out there,someone has a car quicker than yours.Respect what everyone else has.

By the way Seamy.....spankin auto as usual, when's the bling coming.

PS Has your ass healed up after the strip search on your trip to the mainland lol

Davy.
It may look bitchie but really,its only a bit of raking! U want to hear us when were all together:grinning: :grinning: (y)

stevie wheels

pablo said:
thats the problem it LOOKS bitchy. real life and the internet dont work in quite the same way :p
Who the **** cares what it looks like,everybody enjoys a bit of banter,do they not,have a laugh now and again, stress is a killer!:sob: :sob:

pablo

RMS Moderator
well as a moderator of this forum i care. Trying to keep a nice friendly forum so that people can have a bit of banter (friendly banter that is) and learn something not read pages on pages of people slagging the feck out of each other.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Gorgeous, hope to own one in a few years. Not fussed on the angel eyes though, kind of ruin it, look a little tacky on that car in my opinion! (dont like the M badge on front grill either :p)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.