Need Some Help Urgent

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
I need a quote for a high powered car or turbo. Most companies wont do it as im under 21. Any 1 know where somewhere can quote me 1st or 2nd driver, im only 19 with 1 yrs ncb

Cheers,Bilal

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Dont be a scammer...if you want a high powered car insure it properly. ie in your own name. If you cant afford to then, IMO, you shouldnt even be considering it!!

HMS Skyliner

Drives
R32 Skyliner GTR
best thing to do is get the yellow pages and ring em all, but the chances are slim they will quote depending on the group of the car, the reason for this is that cars dont just get a group they also get a term, eg vw passat group 12XH the XH means no drivers under 21 and need T1 or T2 imob etc, there are diff terms depending on what the insurance company feels is a greater risk, and diff insurance companies have diff terms for diff cars, so 1 company could rate it a higher term therefore higher risk than another company, its up to them.
Those that you will find that quote will stoke the life out of ya

good luck

stuarti

RMS Regular
you'll have a very hard job mate...most companies i been with dont hardly wanna know ya if your under 21 never mind high group cars... to them a 19yr old in a car full stop is a danger...

try confused.com

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
admiral is probably your best bet although can't see you being able to insure much quicker than a vts saxo..

Nordonian

RMS Regular
i personally think your mad man14c, you have a years no claims, and your goin under ure dads name, thats hardly gonna help you in the long run.

why not hold onto the sr, or get something cheap and cheerful for a year, build ure self up another no claims, then by that stage you will be 20 with 2 years no claims and glanza insurance be no problem

coffey

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
nowhere wud listen to u seriously until ur over 21 on a turbo car....i got a quote from the AA i think it was when i was 20 for a wrx and it was 8k

Dieselpowered

RMS Regular
Drives
Type R GT Champ
ring Ballyclare insurance. they are brokers for zurich and are by far the cheapest out of all the comps i tried in the yellow pages.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.