**NEW 50cal Filler Glaze**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Still haven't had a chance to use my bottle yet! The car I was going to use it on is now going in for a full correction so might be a while yet!

Morgan@50cal

RMS Regular
OP
Morgan@50cal
Drives
A lot
What sort of duration are people getting? Very very impressive pictures no doubt.

It's a glaze and will wash out if you don't use and lsp - wax / sealant - so depends on the quality of lsp you use. You can get around 6 months with a Cover-Up / Pentawax combo

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Tried this yesterday on my polo, very impressed. so easy to apply, took very little product and it spread very well. Tried it with both a DA and by hand. took very little work with machine, 1 pass and there where minimum swirls left on paint. Then tried the Pentawax. 1 swipe of the pad on the wax and that was enough to do a panel. went on effortlessly and after 15mins came of just as easy. Great gloss left after. Highly recommend this product.

Also got a chance to try their interior dressing, used this to do all the textured parts such as the lower bumper and side skirts, they look like new now.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.