**NEW 50cal Filler Glaze**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I will have it in stock at the detailing day this Sunday. I applied it via DA on a megs soft buff black pad. It will work by hand but is much more effective via machine

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@big_pete how would this compare to Detail Shoppe Wet Glaze 2.0? My personal go to filler glaze. Also are there any cleaners in it at all or is it just a pure glaze?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I haven't used that particular glaze to be honest @Paddy_R This has more filling capacity that anything I have used though and I have used a fair range of them over the years.

There is definitely a degree off cleaner in it. I tried it on a panel that had a fair bit of contamination on it and was quite impressed by how much grime it shifted. The penta wax seems to adhere well to it also.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@big_pete Detail Shoppe Wet Glaze 2.0 is a pure glaze with no cleaners which allows it to be layered. It also had a degree of durability so it didn't wash off in the first rain shower and could be put onto of a wax without removing the wax. Unfortunately the company that made it has gone so it's near impossible to get a the moment. It was a mile a head of the likes of Poorboys black hole. For pure filling ability it was even better than Prima Amigo.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I never really rated prima amigo, despite its rave reviews. Layering this would be unnecessary IMO as its very effective from the outset.

From my testing of it so far it seems very durable but I would always recommend using an LSP after glaze

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I am assuming this can just be used as a glaze and not to actually fill any swirls etc. as I haven't got any, normally use Cherry Glaze and wouldn't mind trying something new once it's finished.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Where could I pick this up? Don't fancy that show today

Was thinking the same myself. Tried their website but it's near impossible to navigate smoothly (might be the stupid mobile theme though, but I can't turn it off) but I don't think it's available there yet either.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I would imagine it will be on the website shortly, it was only officially launched today and half the team are at the motor show ( :worried: ) and the other half are at waxstock this weekend. I have some in stock at my place people are welcome to call in and grab

Darren91

RMS Regular
Picked a bottle up this afternoon, can't wait to get using it.

Just apply wax over the top yeah?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.