New MT10

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
IMG_0372.jpg
Well this is my new yoke..wee bit crazy

migs

RMS Regular
HTR! Have just clocked up 2000 miles on mine this year and I absolutely love it! Such an animal lol

warren

RMS Photographer
Absolutely love these. One of the meanest looking bikes out there, fantastic colour scheme too

genman

G
I suspected the GSXR wouldn't be yours for long... street style bikes are more suited to the roads you enjoy.
It's got the R1 engine you liked and a more relaxed riding position without really sacrificing performance

Mabb

RMS Regular
OP
Mabb
Drives
MT10 X5
Alright lads, just got the first service done yesterday so gave it some beans..this thing is totally mental..crazy!!

That engine is so sweet!! Needless to say it's a wheelie machine..makes it too easy lol

Knee down, tyres scrubbing..no bother. As good as a sportsbike but in comfy package for an auld sensible boy like me lol

Hel

RMS Regular
Alright lads, just got the first service done yesterday so gave it some beans..this thing is totally mental..crazy!!

That engine is so sweet!! Needless to say it's a wheelie machine..makes it too easy lol

Knee down, tyres scrubbing..no bother. As good as a sportsbike but in comfy package for an auld sensible boy like me lol

Theres so much in this that I dont even know where to start lol, bike sounds good tho lol

migs

RMS Regular
They really are such a handful in the most fun kind of way... Such a different bike to my 2016 Speed Triple R which done everything exactly how you wanted it too! I am by no means a knee down wheelie king but this thing just puts a grin on my face like nothing I've ridden before! Are you planning on changing the exhaust? I decatted and fitted a racefit system which sounds incredible, maybe a bit on the loud side but I like that!

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
@scoobyman hahaha! Sorry! Well still, leaving the garage at Larne you where away I couldn’t keep up after the kids ball bounced across the road

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I'm very confused, so that was you @scoobyman we were out with on Saturday? You were in front of me at Dundrod yeah?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.