New Police Wagon...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Spotted tonight on the prom that the 5-0 were driving a silver new shape 530 BMW!

ive never seen them drive a car of that style b4

anyone else see it??

wasnt sure at first glance but only noticed cos it was really close up behind another car - im sure some idiots on the prom 2nite got a shock!

Dermot

They Drive 3 series and 5 series BMW's, M5's and Merc's flat out in England... They also have about 500 Impreza's ...lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
well never have seen them drive a bmw - thot it was too much of a luxury car for the police

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Dermot said:
They Drive 3 series and 5 series BMW's, M5's and Merc's flat out in England... They also have about 500 Impreza's ...lol

:cry: BASTIDS!

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
omagh cops have a 4.0 W8 passat, lucky for them we're payin for their petrol

Dermot

MaRtY__LaD said:

Errr look again Marty Lad, Omagh police have 2x W8 passats... They also have 2x New shogan Jeeps, One marked one not... And other cars to watch out for is the V6 Galant, and the 190 MG thingy... There Both Very Fast.

Peter

RMS Regular
In eglinton the cops ride bicycles lol. yes they have blue flashing lights and sirens lol.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
seen 2 police men in Belfasts city centre on push bikes today - i had a good chuckle !

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
wehn i went to scotland there a few weeks ago cops where driving about im mercs and bmws all over the place

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
w@nkers, pulled us over at the library boydie as dave took of from the harbour in 1st gear + one broken exhasut meant the 5-0 thought we were speeding like ****!

they were so close behind us i could hardly see the front lights to see what the car was!

minibutmighty

RMS Regular
Graham said:
seen 2 police men in Belfasts city centre on push bikes today - i had a good chuckle !

Saw them on the lisburn road last week, looks funny indeed

Police over here got skoda octavia rs's and an unmarked dark blue mondeo st220

Was over in scotland/england at weekend and seen an unmarked silver merc had pulled someone over very sneeky, and a new shape range rover on the motorway which looked criminal plastered with them flurescent and white squares.

Dermot

dirk diggler said:
they were so close behind us i could hardly see the front lights to see what the car was!

They did that to a lad in omagh about a year and a half ago... He knew the cops where behind him and were gonna pull him so the second they hit the siren he anchored the brakes on and the cops ran straight up his ass... It was a fantasic idea! Think everyone in the car got a claim out of it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Graham said:

saw one today while in town. lol, i too had a good chuckle

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Dermot said:
MaRtY__LaD said:

Errr look again Marty Lad, Omagh police have 2x W8 passats... They also have 2x New shogan Jeeps, One marked one not... And other cars to watch out for is the V6 Galant, and the 190 MG thingy... There Both Very Fast.

****sake! are the two w8's both silver? the oul lad nearly got mowed at b'gawley roundabout one night by one of them, they were chasing a cav coming from omagh direction, high speed stuff....

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
lol thought it mite have been when i saw the cav taking the roundabout side on, so did u they catch you?

Dermot

MaRtY__LaD said:
Dermot said:
MaRtY__LaD said:

f**k! are the two w8's both silver? the oul lad nearly got mowed at b'gawley roundabout one night by one of them, they were chasing a cav coming from omagh direction, high speed stuff....

No... Niether of them are Silver ... Ones a Metallic Blue, the Others Jet Black... U know them by the 4 Exhausts out the Back and the big W8 4 Motion Badges ... There also Both Equiped with Front/rear/and Side View Camera's that Record everything

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.