New Tyres Fitted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Just a public thanks to Neill and the guys at Kerr's Tyres for fitting my new Michelin Pilot Super Sports today...

Had shopped about and was getting decent prices from both Camskill and BlackCircles, but contacted neill and got a VERY competitive price...all was going well until I discovered Funky Tyres, who were VERY cheap including delivery, but their customer service sucked....not returning calls or emails......

I spoke to Neill again and told him about the Funky Tyre price I had been quoted and he came back tome straightaway with a Fuel discount card offer from Michelin, which made Kerr's the cheapest (and most local option)

Tyres were ordered direct from Michelin France, and I arranged to get them fitted today

Fitting was, as expected, fairly straightforward...but hovering in the background (or getting in the way) I noticed Neill taking the time to remove wheel nuts by hand and not with an airgun :grinning:...wheels were placed with plastic inserts onto the machine to prevent marking and rubber inserts used to prevent damage to the alloy. When fitted, the tyres were ALL checked and reinflated with nitrogen at no extra cost....

Very good service, very competant fitting and a fair bit of "extra" care taken to make sure no damage was caused to either rim or tyre...

Fuel card has been applied for (very simple process) and the extra £50 "discount" has saved me over internet sites and supported a local business and their fitters

Many thanks yet again, job well done guys :grinning:

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hi Brocks many thanks for your kind words and im really pleased the guys looked after you and your car!
If you ever have any problems with any of the staff please give me a call on my mobile and many thanks again for your kind words.

Norman Kerr

brocks

RMS Regular
OP
brocks
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Absolute pleasure being able to report "good service" :grinning:

So good in fact that I took my "daily" car up today to avail of the RMS discount on laser alignment.....car had just had the wheels "refurbed" and wheel weights had been removed for painting. So all 4 wheels rebalanced and alligned...few "issues" uncovered that I was semi aware of, but the wee car drives 100% better, less wheel wobble and definately more positive on turn in :grinning:

Yet again another "good service" day at Kerr's...even on VERY short notice

Well done, to all the staff, who provided their knowledge and advice :grinning:

brocks

RMS Regular
OP
brocks
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Pay for tyres
Receive receipt and card info flyer with code
Log on to www.fueloffer.michelin.co.uk
Fill in details and attach a pic of receipt for payment for tyres
Wait for fuel card to arrive

13"-16" tyres x2 = £10 voucher, x4 = £30 voucher
17" and 18" tyres x2 = £30 voucher, x4 = £70 voucher
19" and above tyres x 2 = £50 voucher, x4 = £100 voucher

Help and advice line 08452669642

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.