New Z900 RS Cafe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I think this is awesome, possibly my first modern bike :grinning:

Z900RS CAFE MY 2018 - Kawasaki United Kingdom

z900rs_cafe_-_statics_6.jpg

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
If i was to get my finger out and do my bike test that would be the style of bike i would like

AndyG

RMS Regular
If i was to get my finger out and do my bike test that would be the style of bike i would like
Get it sorted it’s good steam. I’ve my last test at the end of the month. Gene who does them in ards is really good

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Going to wait until the new year to get something when the better weather comes back. I’d say £600 would get it, if you get the tests first time

Thanks David, wish I had done it sooner!
I did my test in 1979, all I had to do was ride around a few streets and answer 3-4 highway code questions.
I definitely wouldn't like to be doing it now.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
That is one of the nicest new cafe style bikes I've seen. Between that and the new 1100 Ducati Scrambler I'm very excited to get my test (y)

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Probably cheaper than a "real" Z900 these days.

Looks lovely although I think I prefer the Z900RS, non-cafe.

migs

RMS Regular
Approx £10500 - but there are supposed to be only 75 coming to the UK.

Nothings getting any cheaper lol I bought a brand spanking new Z1000 in 2014 for £9100. Ill maybe sit tight until a good demo or pre-reg bike appears in 2019!

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Nothings getting any cheaper lol I bought a brand spanking new Z1000 in 2014 for £9100. Ill maybe sit tight until a good demo or pre-reg bike appears in 2019!
I was told by 2 dealers that are only bringing 75 x Cafe RS900`s into the UK so there won`t be many going cheap.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Looks like it
Just spoke to Luke @ McCallens and he said numbers may be low but there is no actual number.
Do you work for a Kawasaki dealer? If so I would rather give you the business.

Last edited:

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Just spoke to Luke @ McCallens and he said numbers may be low but there is no actual number.
Do you work for a Kawasaki dealer? If so I would rather give you the business.
Nope, just two articles I've seen today

genman

G
Looks nice but seriously...what is that price about... i wouldn't pay anywhere near that...just because it's retro doesn't justify the price.
They gave it some decent kit but to me that detracts from the appeal

migs

RMS Regular
Looks nice but seriously...what is that price about... i wouldn't pay anywhere near that...just because it's retro doesn't justify the price.
They gave it some decent kit but to me that detracts from the appeal

I completely agree with this... The Z1000 (albeit getting a bit long in the tooth) is their flagship naked and this bike is now running at a similar price! Goodness knows what sort of money the new Z1000 is going to be if and when they ever release one. I had heard rumours that the 1043cc engine was no longer compliant with emissions laws etc So no doubt the latest offering will be supercharged like the new H2 SX (WHICH IS BLOODY £15000!!!)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.