NI-BMW Annual Show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
What is the colour name of the 'purple' e92 m3 ..reg ihz? Saw it a last week following me on the sydenham bypass. V nice.

Can't be, it's a lighter shade of purple than techno...more like velvet blue.

I'm not a bmw beard, but it's Mora Metallic. Was for sale a couple of months back at JF group in Mallusk, and had that same plate on also so not sure if it sold or not. Wasn't badly priced either!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Surprised @Boabybooster didnt create a scene by going nuts, there's a lot of suspect plates there lol.

That purple coloured E92 is lovely, just needs black leather...

@Jordy that motor of yours gets better looking everytime I see it, awesome.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Surprised @Boabybooster didnt create a scene by going nuts, there's a lot of suspect plates there lol.

Haha not quite, they were in a show, so I was assuming they were just show plates and the responsible owners would have removed them before going back on the public highways and thus not breaking the law.

I've chilled out anyway. Metro plates don't infuriate me as much as 335i Bmws!!

Jonny

RMS Regular
Ta for the last photo there :grinning:.

That guy was chatting to me for quite some time and was geeking out like I do over all the quirks of the car.

That's what those shows are all about. Chatting to like mindeed individuals.

Had a nosey at the e36. It's stunning in the metal! Real credit to you!

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3

Thanks (y) the car got quite a bit of attention and people also stopping for a chat yesterday which was nice.

jessy

RMS Regular
OP
jessy
Haha not quite, they were in a show, so I was assuming they were just show plates and the responsible owners would have removed them before going back on the public highways and thus not breaking the law.

I've chilled out anyway. Metro plates don't infuriate me as much as 335i Bmws!!
What infuriated you about 335i's?lol

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
I had every intention of making it this year, got work booked of, had the sport slicked up late Saturday night but ended up supping pints in the sun outside shenanigans instead. Seriously regretting it now, the turnout was fantastic!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
img_20160828_205243-jpg.123721

Looks mean, any more details?

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Gaz think this is the one that had red wheels on it

I apologise! This is not the one with the red wheels on it lol totally different car

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.