No R plates?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

kylus1986

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT
r plates shud only last 6months cos u get enough experience of even for a certain amount of milage

Rachie

r plates are there for the safety of everyone. whats a year of stayin under 40mph? uve got the rest of ur life to **** around and drive fast cuz u think it makes u cool. i dont see a problem with them at all!

vza

tis 45
i think it should be 60 for m-ways tho,scary **** doin 45 there,but ya need to get used to them

Heñdy

RMS Regular
here I took my R's down few months early and the cops did fook all...

I just told them that my mum was just in the car and she does not like them up..

It works... Also you wont get pulled in as much as well... its great

Bryan

RMS Regular
I only ever got stopped once while on R plates - and that was because the backbox on the car was shaking about too much.

vza

djlee, i did the same thing,purposefully stayed out then binned them as soon as it turned 12,lol

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i never had mine up from day 1
but that was cause i done my test in england, and as therefore exemp from having them over here

vza

lol,especially if youve got an old ****ter with faded out bumpers,just comliments it brilliantly :p

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
vza said:
lol,especially if youve got an old ****ter with faded out bumpers,just comliments it brilliantly :p

myfez2.jpg

:?: :laughing: :laughing:

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
I used to get stopped all the time, and asked for them, did have them lying around the car somewhere, explained, how up, and down all the time as my ma, drove the cr, as it was her's, never done anything, just a word of warning to put them up!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.