OBD11

gpaevo

RMS Regular
OP
gpaevo
Drives
Audi B9.5
So,
Looking at all the coding options and cross referencing with my car, the only thing I want is the Scandinavian DRL's. My car has all the other options as standard.

Would one of you kind chaps be willing to do that for me in exchange for some of the Kings finest pounds?

Cro

RMS Regular
So,
Looking at all the coding options and cross referencing with my car, the only thing I want is the Scandinavian DRL's. My car has all the other options as standard.

Would one of you kind chaps be willing to do that for me in exchange for some of the Kings finest pounds?
Iā€™ll sort you no problem dude

purplea4T

RMS Regular
So,

I can meet you today or you can call round, easy sorted. I'm in Manor Park just off the ring road. No charge either.

Shmern

RMS Regular
Drives
VX220 NA
anyone with OBDEleven around Belfast and surrounding areas available to code one thing on my car with OBDEleven ? happy to supply some Beer Tokens ..... I will have to admit its an Electric car so don't burn me at the stake!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
anyone with OBDEleven around Belfast and surrounding areas available to code one thing on my car with OBDEleven ? happy to supply some Beer Tokens ..... I will have to admit its an Electric car so don't burn me at the stake!

I have it here in Dundonald - available at weekends or after 6pm - pm me sure :grinning:

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Have it here in Ballynure too, though havnt used it in ages but if you know what you need to change you can workaway with it.