one for curry lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Re-post..

Still looks just as sore that.. lmao

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
what i would love to know is if that happens and your the driver, do you stop and help te guy out, or do you carry on as the ar5ehole shouldnt of been there in the first place?

Dieselpowered

RMS Regular
Drives
Type R GT Champ
i would say stop then keep going after, they couldnt reli just keep goin until they knew they guy was sorta alive.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Not as if they are medically qualified to help anyway, so by stopping it wouldn't benefit anyone.

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
if they stopped and carried on after, surely their time would be down the drain, and they prob would not get a rerun on that stage either i was thinking

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
painfull loking but as mentioned above he shouldnt be there, who the **** in the right mind would stand in the racing line of a corner where a rally car is comming full pelt?, thats like standing in the middle of the road at the bottom of bray hill at the tt....

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
He is 100% dead.

Agreed, he shouldnt have been there, no common sense at all. Some of the WRC events a few years ago were just crazy too, literally like a sea parting as the car went by.

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
agreed lyons i remember seeing a vid of walter rohyl (cant remember his 2nd name) in the quattro and it was a complete sea of people in some sections of the rally, how he didnt hit anyone was just miracle

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.