Opinions please????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
yea i still have them, but theres no tread and a scratch on one mate.

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
£80 to £100 wud b nice lol

also the centre caps dont have the seat logo on them ! they are plain

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
i would go 65 quid mate, seein that i would need four tyres and get the scrape fixed

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
ahhh duno
will exhange for something maybe

still got them brakes
lol

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
if its a 1.2 3cy then the wheel cud b killing it surely? cos its only got about 65bhp to play with.
i noticed a fair difference when my mini went from 15's to 17's but it was more in performance. . .

Marc

RMS Moderator
115 miles for £20 is class.

my 1.25 fez gets roughly 55-60 per tenner lol aw well

you must be driving the **** out of it for that mileage

i get 370ish miles to £50 in the S3

thats about 75 miles to £10

ricky_t

RMS Regular
Drives
M3Cx
friend of mine also suffers very poor milage on a Fez, think his is a 1.3 and hes getting similar to you ozzy.

tim

RMS Regular
less power needed to drive the same speed in a 1.8 than a 1.2.

My car can use anywhere from 60-100miles from a tenner. And always get more miles if i only stick a tenner in at a time.

If i put £40 in to fill it. I only get around 60miles to a tenner.

I wish I could drop the wheel size on my car, but anything less than 17's look piss.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC

**** go ahead big lad, thats some mileage for one o them boyos, esp bein 4wd!!!!

I used to get 96 miles everytime outta a tenner on my old mk5 fezza...

Anyways Baxter is there a rich fuely smell once she's been warmed up for a couple o mins outta the back of the exhaust??? Does the car rev ok when its just parked and u rev it out or is there any abnormalities???

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
you must be driving the **** out of it for that mileage

honestly dont. i think as Tim has stated, if you have big car and your drivng normal its not taking the big engine to much effort and fuel, where as if its a slow and small engine it takes harder and therefore more fuel to do what may be shlt all in your car may seem away more in mine - if you get me.

maybe im talking shlte :p

ive been up to Ford before and got the engine software upgraded to stop any engine over reving, made no difference.

the fez for a 1.25 16v engine, is 36mpg in book FACT, my itrip says alot less even when i freewheel or in 5th gear going 25-30mph lol

pablo

RMS Moderator
just because a car is serviced doesnt mean its tip top. mpg issues wont show on a service unless they are very thorough.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
but i booked it in before the service about just over a month to have them check up on it pabs. they put new software in the motor and IMO it made things even worse.

i just gave up at that point

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
I noticed a big difference when i put 17's on my old rover 414 around 100 miles a tank. Went from 14/60/165 to 17/45/205 Lots more rubber on the road, infact almost another std rim. Defo felt slower too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.