Part Worn Tyres

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Do runflats? I need a couple of 225/40/18's if so. Bridgestone prefferably but anything consdidered :grinning:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I really need these if you have any available can you let me know, if not ill have to buy new but would like the chance at partworns first if possible , thanks

2 x 205-45-16

dude, you seem to be waiting around for a pm or reply here.
You state you need them asap. If so would you not just ring the fella?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Any 175/65/14's kicking about? 2 required, no ditch finders please lol :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I must say I had no complaints with mine.

I PM'd Garrett about another set but he hasn't been online since June I see :worried:.

Ben125

RMS Member
i know , everyone else seems to get decent service. but seriously , i asked for pirelli or michelin tyres and got 1 sava and 1 apollo? fuc*ing sh1te tyres. even if they were both the same it might have been a wee bit better.

RyanM3

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
theres a fella from Dungannon who all us rwd men get our tyres off, all the big makes and sizes and cheap as chips, he hasnt let us down yet

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
theres a fella from Dungannon who all us rwd men get our tyres off, all the big makes and sizes and cheap as chips, he hasnt let us down yet

Got a number for him? I need tyres soon

Lyons him mobile number is on the first page of this thread, im going to give him a bell tomorrow,
Will be collecting in person if he has what i need

Garrett

RMS Trader
OP
G
Ok, I'm back. I was very low on stock for a while but yesterday I took delivery of 1500 Tyres. A new supplier so price change. Now all tyres from 13 inch to 17 inch are £15 each. I did not get any 18 or 19 inch. Fitting service is available here in Ballygawley or they can be sent out by courier as usual. Quality of this load is good. Trade inquiries are welcome and a price reduction is available for orders of 20 or more tyres in one collection.

Now read the next bit please....... Do not ask questions on here, Do not send PMs. I do not have time to be on here much. For all inquiries RING me on 07771813386. NO TEXTS....

Garrett

RMS Trader
OP
G
i know , everyone else seems to get decent service. but seriously , i asked for pirelli or michelin tyres and got 1 sava and 1 apollo? fuc*ing sh1te tyres. even if they were both the same it might have been a wee bit better.

If you have a problem you should have rang me. Are you using them? I told you at the time I was very low in stock and could not promise anything with regards to makes or matches. If you are un happy with them and have not used them I will give you a full refund on their return.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I had no problems with the pair I got a few months ago.

Ill be ringing in the next couple of days with regards to a pair of 225/45/17 (y).

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.